- Don’t give more information than you ought to at or after any accident scene unless you are speaking to your own attorney.
- Tell the police exactly what happened.
- Don’t speak to the other driver’s insurance company because they can use this information against you.
- Don’t leave the scene without getting the accident properly documented by a police officer.
- Saying sorry can be admission of fault.
- Don’t be intimidated by anyone that your case can settle for less.
- Don’t try to solve this case on your own and call us instead to obtain the maximum compensation.
- Do take pictures of the accident.
- Do report it to the police.
- Do get contact information of witnesses.
- Do give us a call to obtain experienced legal and medical representation.
- Do speak to a lawyer before you speak to an insurance agent or adjuster.
Many times, accident victims don’t realize that even the information that they give to their own insurance company could be used against them to reduce the settlement amount because the insurance company will not fight to get you a higher compensation. A higher compensation for you means a higher expense for the insurance company which is why you need a team that will work to fight for your interest and obtain the highest compensation possible for you. This is exactly why it is so important that you give us a call after you call 911 in an accident. We are available to HELP you 24/7, call 305-317-HELP (4357).
Our mission is to put you in contact with experienced attorneys and doctors that will help you obtain the maximum compensation. You won’t need to worry about calling various places after you speak with us because we will help you throughout the whole process. We work with top rated attorneys and doctors that handle personal injury cases. We are a FREE service to you and will provide you with excellent service so that you can obtain the best results in your accident claim. All of our attorneys and doctors work on a contingency basis which means that they only get paid if you get paid.
Give us a call to start working on your case and improve your chances at winning. We will put you in contact with our Personal Injury Attorneys and Doctors so that you can start winning and feeling better. It’s a FREE consultation and you don’t pay if you don’t win so there is nothing to lose but much to gain! Call now… 305-317-HELP (4357) .
First 14 Days After The Accident
Many times, you don’t feel the effects of an accident until days after. It’s important for you to be in contact with an attorney to get compensated for property damages, medical injuries as well as lost wages and be treated by a doctor that can help you recover from your injuries. The first 14 days after an accident are critical to the compensation that you could receive which is more reason to get in contact with us as soon as possible so that our experienced team can start working for you. We are available 24/7 to assist you with your case,
call us at 305-317-HELP (4357).